Job Type: Full Time
Job Area: Professional & Financial Risks
Applications Close: 30 Jun 2019
Liberty International Underwriters, offers specialty and commercial line insurance and reinsurance across Asia Pacific.
Find out what it takes to be part of a global Fortune 100 company that exists to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- Team-work culture.
- Global company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the broker community;
- Providing a high level of underwriting service to brokers that will differentiate Liberty from other competitors;
- Reviewing, rating and underwriting new business and renewal business by reviewing and negotiating policy terms/conditions including manuscript wording;
- Fostering cross marketing opportunities and working closely with internal departments to deliver a complete service;
- Liaising closely with other product line underwriters, and claims teams in order to provide top level customer service;
- Participating in audits as required;
- Contributing to an effective team environment by interacting professionally with all team members and providing development, support and assistance as required.
- A minimum of 5 years professional indemnity, Directors & Officers and other financial lines related products underwriting experience in similar or related classes of business,
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience of underwriting concepts, practices, procedures and techniques, including, but not limited to coverage issues, product lines, marketing, computers and product competition within the marketplace.
- Insurance qualifications and/or tertiary qualifications in business, insurance, economics, finance, marketing, law or related field is essential;
- A passion for underwriting and creating new business opportunities. Using your strong interpersonal skills enabling you to build relationships and influence decision making;
- Strong teamwork philosophy and capability – within own team and across the organisation.
- Strong verbal and written communications and organisational skills.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and decision making skills.
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team and want to be part of Liberty’s exciting future we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY NOW and attach your resume.
Agencies – We’ve got this covered!