Apply Now Location: Sydney
Job Type: Full Time
Job Area: A&H
Applications Close: 11.03.2019
Liberty International Underwriters, offers specialty and commercial line insurance and reinsurance across Asia Pacific.
Find out what it takes to be part of a global Fortune 100 company that exists to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- Global company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Team-work culture
- Act as the key referral point for our external Accident and Health (A&H) claims and assistance providers, ensuring claims are managed in line with Liberty’s Claims Value Proposition
- Providing instructions to external service providers with respect to coverage, investigation and ultimate settlement of claims
- Managing the overall quality and performance of external service providers
- Create, update and maintain A&H claims documentation, standards and procedures
- Create, update and maintain TPA claims documentation, standards and procedures
- Conduct trust account reviews and reconciliations
- Analyze claims data and report on findings
- Ensuring that internal and external stakeholders and Liberty clients consistently receive a high level of claims service that differentiates Liberty from its competitors
- Providing information to management on the existence or development of critical losses and advising relevant trends within the portfolio
- Working closely with other business lines in raising the Liberty profile and assisting in account retention and new business opportunities
- Working closely with the underwriting department to promote Liberty's “integrated business unit approach” and ensure seamless delivery of underwriting and claims management services.
- Participating in claims audits
- Demonstrating behavior at all times in line with the Liberty core values
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements on a timely basis
Qualifications and Soft Skills
- Minimum of 8 years of previous claims management experience in Accident & Health with a strong technical background handling Personal Accident claims
- Sound knowledge of the General Insurance Code of Practice and Insurance Contracts Act and demonstrated ability to understand and apply legal principles to the management of claims
- Excellent working knowledge of PC based systems and applications such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database systems for managing contacts, schedules and calendars is required
- HSC (or equivalent) essential
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline would be desirable
- Highly proficient relationship building skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with sound business acumen abilities
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team and want to be part of Liberty’s exciting future we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY NOW and attach your resume.
Agencies – We’ve got this covered!