Apply Now Location: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Job Area: Underwriting
Applications Close: 23.01.2019
- Utilising your existing networks and relationship development skills, build rapport with Retail Brokers and clients to execute, sell and negotiate strategies to ensure profitability of the LIU products.
- Coordinate and implement the broker and client engagement plans in close collaboration with other product line Underwriters to leverage cross-selling opportunities and deliver a complete service to the broker and client.
- Ensure solid growth and retention of the Retail Casualty portfolio by strengthening the LIU brand and own profile within the market place.
- Reviewing, rating and underwriting target new business and renewal business in line with LIU’s quality selection and adequate pricing guidelines.
Qualifications and Soft Skills
- Significant previous relevant experience in the General (non-Life) Insurance industry.
- Advanced knowledge of underwriting concepts, practices, procedures and techniques.
- Proven outstanding relationship management and business development capabilities.
- The ability to demonstrate your management of a specialised portfolio where you have applied your strong business, financial and market acumen.
- A strong understanding of the portfolio, legislation, competition & established relationships within the market place.
Does this role sound like you or know someone great? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
APPLY or REFER someone now, by using the APPLY NOW button or sending us your updated resume an email to email@example.com.
** Agencies, we have this covered **