Well, that depends on your outlook and what’s important to you. You decide.
Reward and recognition
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging options
- Annual short-term incentive programme (permanent staff)
- Generous health and medical insurance coverage in Asia
- Life insurance, Total Permanent Disability and Salary Continuance insurance in Australia
- Liberty Star Award staff recognition programme
- Generous paid parental leave (over and above legislated requirements)
- Hospital excess reimbursement for staff and their family members in Australia
- Liberty Employee Assistance Programme (confidential counselling service)
- Annual free flu vaccination and skin checks.
- Sophisticated induction programme
- Robust technical and non-technical training
- Development planning and objective setting
- Promotion from within
- Internal advertisement of career opportunities
- External Study Programme including study leave options and financial assistance
- Travel, transfer and secondment opportunities
- Project work and overseas audit assignments
- Management and leadership development programmes
- Fast-growing global company with Asia Pacific offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, as well as Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia.
Workplace culture – Liberty’s Value Proposition
At Liberty, we take a long-term view, and part of that is building real relationships, both internally, with colleagues, and externally, with our clients and brokers. A culture of teamwork underpins everything we do at Liberty.
Liberty’s leadership team has the stability, experience and foresight to steer us through the ups and downs of the financial cycle, while empowering staff to focus on market relevance and delivering quality customer service.
Experience and stability – it’s what draws us together, and what sets us apart.
Our parent company, Liberty Mutual, has been helping people live safer, more secure lives for over a century, and Liberty International Underwriters is proud to be a part of that tradition.
Our nominated charities align themselves with this philosophy and all Liberty employees are actively encouraged to ‘do their bit’ for these and other charities. All staff receive one day of paid leave per year to allow them to give back to the community.
The people at Liberty make you want to stay – they stimulate and encourage you – and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Travelling to Boston to receive my award was an incredible experience!
My job is always evolving with new opportunities and projects, and I enjoy the variety. I was recently seconded to Singapore for 6 months!
I like the people, and the close-knit, team-work culture. We work across product lines and we help each other succeed – after all, we’re working towards the same goal.